Digital technology is creating “positive disruption” in construction, property and infrastructure markets
Over the last 5 years, BIM World Paris and its partners have been able to “push the envelope” and constitute one of the most dynamic ecosystems in Europe in digital transition
For all actors in these markets (businesses, local administrations, contractors, investors, etc.) the question is no longer “when and why” to start this transition, but rather “how, with whom and for what benefits”!
The objective of the BIM World 2020 Congress is thus to offer pragmatic answers through client testimonies, analyses and expert opinions on concrete subjects:
- What and how digital operations can contribute to an organization’s productivity and financial performance
- What and how digital operations can contribute to an organization’s competitiveness and quality of services it offers
- What technologies are at work, business models and business lines impacted
What’s new in 2020
The BIM World Congress adapts in order to better suit the various levels of maturity of its audiences and to highlight the most outstanding applications and lessons learned.
In order to maximize the benefits of taking part in the Congress, business people can now better define their preferences: markets, favored applications and lessons learned, their level of “digital maturity” (expert, intermediate, beginner), and the technologies they are seeking.
The Congress will be marked by 4 formats of contents better suited to the various types of expectations:
- Strategic visions, to be able to see the major trends,
- Broad-ranging discussions, for a better grasp of the “business” challenges,
- Master Classes, to share best practices through lessons learned,
- Innovations sessions, to better select the solutions and services to be adopted.
as well as 3 major topics to better explore the problems specific to each sector.